Monday, April 4, 2011

Cape Town, South Africa


We've arrived and I have to say I never thought i would ever visit a place like this, wow, its beautiful. I also never thought Ironman would take to places like this, when I first started training 4 years ago, it just blows your mind.

Tomorrow is going to fun as we're training in this really cool pool which situated right by the sea, it looks so cool and it's 50m which is just cool in itself. I'm really looking forward to it. We saw some local kids there today going swimming were so excited it was great. On their way past us they shouting and running, saying 'hello,how are you? etc' it was brilliant, the beauty of traveling.

Right we're off for some food its tea here and while I'm being careful in what I eat I'm still enjoying the odd pizza and glass of wine. not long now.

Be safe as always,

Ed and Sarah

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment