Saturday, July 4, 2009

Crewkerne Sprint Triathlon



Tomorrow, I'm racing again. It's a super sprint, but I am looking forward to it, it'll be nice to use Bunny in anger. However, I've been bitten by a horse fly just above my knee and it bloody hurts! Unbloody believable, typical - fingers crossed it'll be ok!


I am now officially a free man, as I finished work yesterday for the Summer until we move out to Dubai in mid August - bring on the training. I'm really looking forward to getting to grips with my training since it's been hard over the last part of term. We move in a week and half to Grimsby to live Sarah's Mum and Dad for a month or so, so life is going pretty hectic, what with packing etc. Then we've got ETU Long Distance Champs in Prague in early August so life isn't as straight forward I we thought it was going to be.

Train safe.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment