Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hat trick - Bon Voyage!


A win is a win and considering I've had some time off training, well structured training it was not a bad result. It was also my last race in the UK before our move abroad to Dubai (bye bye to the UK race scene - I've loved every minute) and it was the first that I have used bunny in 'anger'. So scraping the win was a good win. If I sit back and think about it, this time threes years ago I would never have thought that I would win an event, so to put things in perspective I'm super happy to have No. 1 next to my name.

Over the coming weeks we move to Grimsby (with the In-Laws), continue to train and then make our way to Prague to race in the Europeans, so it's going to be a little bust to say the least, hopefully it's going to be straight forward.

Lastly, a huge WELL DONE to James Cunnama, team member of Team TBB and the brother of a friend of mine. He placed 2nd in Ironman Austria on Sunday, a top result for a super guy, who has worked really hard, plus he is young and has a great future in front of him.

Train hard, train safe, as always.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment