Monday, March 8, 2010

Off to China to chase a dream.......

It's the evening before we leave to go to China and I'm really struggling to come to terms with just how quickie it's rolled about. It feels only a couple of weeks ago Sarah and I appeared here in the desert, met up with Jason down at JBR and I sat on the front of the pack at Ghantoot blowing out of my arse just to stay there in my first session with the team. Here it is in 24 hours we'll be just about to land in China hopefully bike et all!

It seems even more unbelievable that just 5 years ago I was only just considering about doing a triathlon let alone trying to get my then fat arse to Kona, via Ironman China - unbelievable. Fingers crossed all goes well, fingers crossed no hiccups, fingers crossed we get that slot to the world champs.

I'm going to try to update the page while we are in 'hotel' so watch this space and come along for the ride..........

Cheers all,

Ed

1 comment: