Thursday, July 15, 2010

5 in-a-row, a new frame, a new apartment and now Roth

Hi everyone, well it's been a while since I posted on my blog and loads of things have happened I've been sooo busy. Firstly I finished off winning all the UAE sprint racing at the Golden Tulip Hotel including a super sprint event. We also had a training camp after one of the event which was super hard due to heat - 44C if not hotter!

My new frame turned up for the last race, I decided to call it panda again in memory of my first TT bike, which I loved. Hopefully this one will be as fast.

I like it in white super sexy and at the mo the only one out of the UK!

We also moved into a new apartment, so I'm nearer all the places I train which is going to make life so much easier for me. However at the mo we have flown to the UK and then on to Germany as I am racing in Challenge Roth, which is an an Ironman distance race. Look who I bumped into yesterday when we arrive and got lost, so I asked a local for some directions!!!

Chrissie was super nice, I wished her good luck for Sunday and she did the same.

So here we are in Germany, Roth getting ready for the race on Sunday, all the team are here too. We all when for something to eat last evening and on the way home I took out 165kph in the car on the Autoban OMG! I'll post some more photos later, as we are going for a swim at the swim venue and then for a little ride on the course.

later, be safe.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment