Friday, July 16, 2010

Roth - Day 3

I've been bitten by a nasty little create at the river yesterday swimming - ouch. It's just behind my knee and it's really painful! Why oh why? Just before the race too, so I'm now stuffing tables down my mouth hoping to bring the bite down a little. There was also a huge thunderstorm last night, I mean the biggest I have ever seen in my adult life. The lighting was awesome, as was the sound of the thunder. There were some really odd Germans outside our room at 3am getting all excited about the storm they were shouting, hitting themselves etc all very odd to be honest.

Today is the last day before the race this time tomorrow I'll be on the bike, so this morning I'm just going to bike for 15mins and then run for 15mins just to keep the legs going ready for the morning. Then this afternoon we've got the race meeting and the checkin of our blue run bags, our bikes and helmets. Then its a last check to make sure I've got everything else for the day then it's already for the morning.

Take care,

Ed and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment