Friday, July 16, 2010

Roth - Day 1 & 2


Well the weather is lust...in the 30s and we've all been doing bits and bobs here and there, like popping to the bike shop. Above is the shop sign in the local bike - classic I love it!
This morning we swam and bit of the course and then biked for an hour or so, then we drove the bike course. It seems pretty good to be honest there are some lumps here and there but nothing too bad, so fingers crossed I should be looking at around 5.10 maybe a bit more. The swim is nice to, the water is cool, but not too cold in the canal, I felt good during the swim practice this morning and it should be pretty easy naving it as it's just straight up and straight down. The one thing I would I would say about this race through is it is huge here and we having even got to the weekend yet. There is so much going one I have never seen anything like it. Anyone who comes here and races, then they go away to do an M dot race is going to be so disappointed, I have never seen seen a town get behind a race this before, it's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment