Monday, June 22, 2009

Cranks, work and resting!?



It's not been this best of weeks since Ironman UK 70.3. It was Sarah's and mine birthday last Thursday, which was pretty pants to be honest as we just worked all day - 16hours! On the Wednesday my nice, new Planet X arrived, however the joy was short lived as it was minus a couple of key parts and the cranks thread was all wrong so it has had to be sent back. I really haven't enjoyed the last week of resting, I did do one run, which felt good, but really the week has been a waster quite simply, because I have been so damn bust with work. I am really looking forward to the move out to Dubai, where I can really put into action my plans to qualify for Kona.

Anyhow, back to the training this week thank goddness.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment