Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back to the boring stuff

Well, it's the Wednesday after the Sunday and life goes on as normal. A couple of the guys from work asked and were made up for me and I've had a couple of people contact me via facebook etc. I've got straight back into training with a couple of big run, bike and swim sessions, but I've managed to tear the material on my Newtons, so I think I'll give them a bell tomorrow as I've only had them a month or so, well running on them for a month.

On Friday I'm off to be a guest of honour at Salisbury Catherdal School Sports Day! Well my best mate, Gil is the Director of Sport there and they needed someone to 'do' their thing so he asked me! Ha Ha, I'm not overly sure about it to be honest, but if it gives my sponsors a little coverage then that's great.

Talking of sponsors, I've had Blue Seventy on the phone/email a couple times sorting out some stuff for me which will be cool (some cool new goggles and a transition bag, wetsuit/speedsuit to follow when it arrives in this country) and I've got the Tour of Wessex this weekend - 320miles on the bike over three days, nice I'm looking forward to it, even if my arse isn't. I write a little more about it before and maybe put a map up etc, but I'll defo post some photos next week.

Train safe

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment