Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tour of Wessex 2009


l'm half way through, well two thirds of the way through the Tour. The last two days haven't been easy and to be honest I was pretty ready to throw the towel in this evening after I finished, I was hanging. Still I had a great day with Paul and Dave and it was great to catch up with other friends yesterday and today, who were also riding. 

The weather has been super and forecast is for tomorrow. Yesterday we went to Cheddar and all over, then today we went down to the coast - Lulworth. I also had the pleasure meeting the Tour organizer Nick Bourne, he seems a nice guy and I really happy for him to have some weather,as the years gone by have been pretty pants. I was introduced to him by my mate Paul, who I was riding with all day. Paul's a real warrior when on the bike and he always pushes me to ride hard if it's by the way he rides or the things he says, positive and negative. 

Tomorrow we are riding out to Exmoor and doing some of the Ironman UK 70.3 coarse , it's a long to finish with on the last day, but it should be a good day again.

Ride safe, as always.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment