Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 3 - How straight can I go?!!! 30km in the bag, 75km done 85km to go.


The run out - flat!


The run back - as flat!

These session were quite hard, we were staying at my MUm and Dad's and then we moved onto my sisters for the evening, so I was running in areas I really didn't know. I normally enjoy doing this as you get to see different things, but as you can see from photos there really wasn't that much to see, as the roads were so straight and the countryside was as flat as pancake! The first run I did was 16km out to a river and then I ran ran later in the day for 14km to make up the 30km I wanted to high for the total. On this run I was averaging 4.07min/km and the last km I did a in 3.25min.

My body is holding up well, especially my right foot, which I've had problems in the past so fingers crossed it stays that way!

Run safe.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment