Friday, August 20, 2010

Glass of red wine anyone?


It almost been 5 days since the summer challenge 100miler and I Sarah and I have been up north to see friends and we had a great time, but I have to admit that I'm ready to go home now back to the sandpit and back to training. I've had a fair bit of wine, red wine which has been beautiful, as I missed it back home and I've really enjoyed having a couple of glasses from time to time.

A number of the team have raced throughout the summer and it's been great to hear how they got on from London tri to Swanage tri, tri2aspire has raced throughout the UK. I'd like to wish good luck to my good friend Clint and training partner, who is racing this weekend in the Philippines Ironman 70.3, good luck mate. We'll keep our finger crossed you qualify.

Good luck mate.

I'm ready to get back into some real training now, none of this unstructured stuff. I'm looking forward to getting back on programme, some sun, smooth roads and going for runs where people don't give you advice on running like Forest Gump.


The worst thing about this mind, is that once again we say bye to Jack. He's been with us for pretty much all the summer and I think to honest that this is the last time that we have him with us like this. We've been all over the UK and I just don't think it's fair on him, just as he thinks he's with us again we bugger off back to the desert, poor lad. So I think, however much it hurts, from now on he'll just stay with my Mum and Dad when we come back. We can just make a huge fuss of him there instead.

Love you Jack x

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment