Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 4 - it's only 15km, but I'm not really that interested and the Shuffle is dead, RIP Mr Shuffle.

Cleethorpes Seafront - I run along here loads.

This one was only 15km, but I really couldn't be bothered. The whole idea seemed to be a pain in the arse and I really just wanted to relax, as we had been traveling a fair bit, it was raining hard, my Ipod had broke and we were also popping up to Sarah Sister-in-law in Beverley that evening, however I ground out 15km all sub 5min, got home, showered, jumped in the car and drove off for a lovely evening in Yorkie land.

RIP Mr Ipod Shuffle,

Ed

:-)

2 comments:

  1. Cleethorpes, love it, was there on Christmas Eve 3 years ago, having fish and chips with the family! Won a stuffed toy in the arcades! Brilliant! Bloody cold though!
    Good work with the running. Once I shift his lingering cold I'll be back out there getting the miles in. What you racing next Ed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing IMSA what about you mate?

    ReplyDelete